Hiroshima Hondori Shopping Street Promotion Association Personal Information Protection Policy
The Hiroshima Hondori Shopping Street Promotion Association (hereinafter referred to as "the Association") recognizes that the proper handling of your personal information is fundamental to its business activities and is its social responsibility and pledges to comply with the following policy.
- In order to handle personal information properly, the Association will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), other related laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information, and other relevant laws and regulations, and guidelines issued by the Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.
The term "personal information" refers to information concerning a living individual as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act, which can be used to identify a specific individual, and the same shall apply hereinafter.
- The Association will specify the purpose of use as much as possible, and handle personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use, except in cases where the consent of the person in question has been obtained in advance or where it is treated as an exception under the law.
The individual refers to the specific individual identified by the personal information, and the same applies below.
- The Association will acquire personal information by appropriate means, and will publicly announce the purpose of use in advance, or notify or publicly announce the purpose of use to the individual promptly after acquisition, except in cases where the law requires exceptions. However, in cases where the information is obtained directly from the person in writing, the purpose of use will be clearly stated in advance.
- The Association will endeavor to keep the personal data it handles accurate and up-to-date within the scope of the purpose of use, and will take necessary and appropriate measures for security management and properly supervise its officers, employees and contractors.
Personal data refers to personal information that constitutes a personal information database, etc. (Article 2, Paragraph 2 of the Act) as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 4 of the Act, and the same shall apply hereinafter.
- The Association will not provide personal data to any third party without the prior consent of the individual, except in cases where such provision is treated as an exception under the law.
- The Association will respond to disclosure, correction, etc. of retained personal data from the person in question in accordance with laws and regulations.
Retained personal data refers to data as defined in Article 2, Section 5 of the Act.
- The Association will promptly and appropriately respond to complaints from individuals regarding the personal information it handles, and will strive to maintain an internal system for this purpose.
Supported browsers (*1)
Internet Exploler 11 (*2), Edge (Windows), Google Chrome (Windows/Mac),Firefox (Windows/Mac), Safari (Mac)
(*1) Please use the latest version of each browser that has been released.
(*2) Some functions may not work properly.